Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~pumpkin witch~

The auction for Pumpkin Witch and her Crow will begin tonight at 8:30 P.M. (eastern time) on Ebay and last for 1 week.
This will be one of my last Fall/Halloween listings for this year. I have another pumpkin head in the works for the PFATT Marketplace update on Oct. 10th. I also have a couple of orders I'm working on but I'm hoping to be able to keep listing at least one doll a week on Ebay.

We're having a beautiful, rainy day here in Virginia. It's very welcome after our extremely hot, dry summer. Our pumpkin vines dried up so this will be the first year in a long time that I'll have to buy some pumpkins.

I'm making a pot of chicken vegetable soup today and some brownies and then I'll spend the rest of my day sewing.

Hope you each have a happy, productive Wednesday.

~Diane

1 comment:

Delchick42 said...

ohh!The pumpkin witch is soo cute:)

Cheryl@My Own Snug Fireside

CONTACT ME: dla53@earthlink.net